This CD release party is our first and wow! We are so busy preparing for all the fun! The Cds arrived and have been sent out to radio stations. The staff has been assembled and the friends are getting excited!
When I was about five years old, I had a few dreams.
1. To get married and have babies
2. To be an artist selling paintings out of a van.
3. To be a rock and roll singer.
By the time I was 20, I had accomplished a couple of things.
1. I became a licensed hairdresser, working in a men’s salon.
2. I met my husband, Bruce, who happened to be a rock guitarist and songwriter.
We would sit in his truck and I would try adding vocal melodies to his original music recorded on cassette tape.
Little did we know that 26 years, 3 kids and 2 houses later we would be in a rock band together.
more to come…..
A productive night in the cave! Check it out…