When I was about five years old, I had a few dreams.
1. To get married and have babies
2. To be an artist selling paintings out of a van.
3. To be a rock and roll singer.
By the time I was 20, I had accomplished a couple of things.
1. I became a licensed hairdresser, working in a men’s salon.
2. I met my husband, Bruce, who happened to be a rock guitarist and songwriter.
We would sit in his truck and I would try adding vocal melodies to his original music recorded on cassette tape.
Little did we know that 26 years, 3 kids and 2 houses later we would be in a rock band together.
more to come…..